Saturday 20 October 2012

Very Crafty Individuals:0)

Hello my crafty friends, Today I have a calendar to share, my second for the Craft Barn this year



I used one of the new Crafty Individuals masks and rather a lot of Dylusions ink sprays. This time I made a hanging calendar and included a space for a pen and some post it notes. More examples of the new masks and dies at the CB Blog










Here is the pen holder, a small rectangle of card, sprayed with Dylusions and masked with the same mask as before but this time I embossed with Dreamweaver gold embossing paste. I love the shade it went on top of the inks when it was spread thinly.
This post is scheduled as I'm off galavanting again, thank you for visiting and I'll get back to you as soon as I return, hugs Gay x
I used
Crafty Individuals mask, Fine flower panel
Dylusions inks
Dreamweaver embossing paste, Gold.
Stamps by Impression Obsession,
Calendar tabs

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Whata lovely project Gay, beautiful colours and love the on holder

Anne

hazel said...

I love this lots Gay, the colours are wonderful. Hope you are enjoying your galavanting.
xxx Hazel.

Doreen said...

Love your calendar Gay the backing is quite beautiful. Enjoy your galavanting.xxx

Canonbury creations said...

Love your inky extravaganza Gay and the corner stamps are so pretty. Hope you are enjoying your galavanting to sunny climes I imagine:)
Val x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

LOVE this Gay ! The colours are fabulous and I like the design you created with them. Also notice the beautiful leaves from Leigh Hannah ! I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi gay
Fabulous calender....
Hugs Sylvie xxxxx

Zue said...

FAB!!!!
I love the pen holder. Have a fantastic gallavant:)
xxx

Unknown said...

Just look at all the wonderful color. This looks amazing my crafty friend. I do hope your are having a happy weekend.

Hugs~

Karin said...

gorgeous, love the colors! Have a nice sunday!

Michelle said...

Beautiful page Gay. Hope all's well in your world
x Mchelle

Aileen said...

Beautiful background. Very handy having the pen and post its too. x