Tuesday 12 July 2016

Party Party!!

Hi Folks, I hope you are well and not too damp, the UK weather has been it's challenging self  again ! Never mind the weather  it's party time on the Stampotique designer's Blog
Come and join us, you can use any stamps you like, 
I made a card with Twinkie and a flower balloon
I masked the balloon and stamped it multiple times, coloured with Copics and apart from Twinkie's party bag it's one layer, I like to challenge myself sometimes :)
Thank you for joining me today! Hugs Gay x

6 comments:

Aileen said...

Great card, love how you used the balloons with this character. Great masking too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE these images and what you do with the Gay, he is fabulous, love the colours and the shape.
Have a GREAT week
Faith
x

Corrie Herriman said...

How gorgeous ! Love your style !
Corrie x

Gio said...

I love how you enlightened that little monster ;-) Hope the weather will be better soon, Gay!

hazel said...

A fabulous card Gay.
xxx Hazel.

Sam & Poppy said...

Simply gorgeous Gay, sending hugs xx